Buy 3 books (regular price $36.90) and get your 6 month subscription ($15.00) + Read-the-Picture-Stories for Articulation with flashcards (Amazon value $19.95) total value for $56.85! Again, your cost is only $19.95 and you receive 3 books + the subscription (that includes a downloadable book that sells for $19.95 on Amazon – details below.
1. Artic Skits: 6 Skits to interest Grades 3-6 for /r/ production. It includes comprehension questions. Check a sample in the blog section.
2. The Book of IF for Children: Storybook for Pre-K through Grade 2. This great rhyming book with additional reproducible cards is a great supplement to articulation and phonemic awareness. Check out two pages in the blog section of the website.
3. Can A Toucan Hoot Too?: Pre-K through grade 4 children will be enamored with the animals in the storybook while learning phonemic awareness. The teaching is greatly facilitated by the 47 page workbook that is included with your subscription.
4. Subscription bonuses with purchase of the three books:
Read-the-Picture Stories for Articulation: 78 articulation stories (/s/, /r/, /l/, /sh/, /th/, /ch/, /j/, /k/, /g/, and /f/) with flashcards. This book sells on Amazon without the flashcards for $19.95.
Phonemic awareness and articulation workbook (78 pages with reproducibles) for Can A Toucan Hoot Too?
Read-the-Picture Stories for Articulation 47 interactive eBooks targeting some of the stories from. Note that these can be accessed online only.
5. Additional stories and workbooks to download
6. Photos that can be used in therapy or material development.
Once you make this 3-book purchase you will be sent a password to access all.
Note: Shipping is $3 in the U.S. For outside U.S. shipping please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.